Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OKLAHOMA EARLY VOTING STARTS FRIDAY HALLOWEEN

OKLAHOMA EARLY VOTING STARTS ON HALLOWEEN!




McCain says I'm giving illegal money to Obama because he doesn't know who I am and how much I gave. John, I gave a total of $250. Every time you got weird I sent another $50, except after I saw Palin's introduction I sent $100. It was worse for Senator Inhofe he almost broke me. Every frigging time he mouthed off, Rice got more money from me. This is the new reality old man, you frack with my head and I go immediately to the web and send money to your opponent. Friday I can vote against you old farts. John as a fellow Vietnam Vet I want you to know, you've shit on all of us with the type of campaign you ran. Jim, as for you, even if you win, the dementia will retire you soon anyway(what you thought no-0ne knew).


Early voting starts on Friday October 31st in Oklahoma.


Whoopee!


Pick your pumpkin!




I tried to find a Palin Pumpkin. This was as close as I could come to one.

Does the Palin/Predator mouth actually look like what I think it does? With teeth?

Should ought have not gone there, but I can't help it, I'm weak.
Addendum: see comments


6 comments:

Trixie said...

Shame on you for that last one. You were doing so well. The only thing saving you is that this crap will be over in six days, not counting recounts, hanging chads, voting irregularities and dirty tricks. The day after that, it all starts again.

drlobojo said...

Mia Culpa. I wonder what my penance will be?

Kirsten said...

Yeah, but that Predator pumpkin is really, really cool! Can't imagine how much time it would've taken.

Erudite Redneck said...

You probably know what it was that us white boys said had teeth back before we knew any better -- I mean, before we got manners.

drlobojo said...

Speaking of "art" the pumpkin ain't no more suggestive that the symbolism of Georgia O'Keeffe's Ghost Ranch Logo.

I have always had a strange interest in artist that put so much talent into a creation that would last a small and finite time: Sidewalk chalk painting, Ice sculpting, Pumpkin carving,

Erudite Redneck said...

Yer right. But then O'Keeffe was a hippy before her time. :-)

And what yer talkin' about is, truly, art for art's sake.