Saturday, October 6, 2012

Whoops, Are My Blogging Days Over?


Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Upgrade storage
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota. Learn more

I guess I thought.....Well who knew.....How about that......Maybe I can dump all my old shit.....Humm, got to think about this...I might be back.......if not, bye.

2 comments:

drlobojo said...

This Ends the blog Lobojo's Den. With the size of the pictures increasing and my blog being basically a picture blog I can easily see a progression of cost increase in the future. I think I'll opt out here.

Erin N. said...

HOw sad. I am sure however many dedicated readers you have will miss it. The pictures from your last trip were awesome. Maybe you can start a new blog under a new name and continue?