Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled , Believe Also In Sean

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."
John 14:1

Every so often I force myself to watch most of the programs on Fox News. Know thine opposition!

After an hour of revisionist twisting of basic facts and common sense each night Sean Hannity signs his show off with the phrase, "Let not your heart be troubled...". He troubles the heart, mind, and gastrointestinal tract and then in supreme gall tells you not to be troubled. Of course the Bible verse he is spouting half of, also has Jesus saying, "... if you believe in God, believe also in me." However I'm none too sure that Sean doesn't associate the last unspoken half of his sign off with just his own self. I'm sure he won't admit that, who would after all? But the level of self righteous judgement that spews forth from him every evening reeks of messianic hubris.

By the way Sean when are you going to bring back Pat Boone to be on that Great American Panel of yours? I found Pat to be most amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I simply cannot bring myself to watch that man. Can't do it...

drlobojo said...

I have to remind myself that I'm doing research. Otherwise I would turn it off after every other statement.