Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to My CR

I'm checking back in long enough to say Happy Birthday to my Baby Girl C.R..
She is 35 this week.
Man having a baby sure put a turn in my plans for my future.
Then her brother came and then her other brother came and I was... harnessed and put to the field.
I had told my wife before we were married that all I want to do was travel and be a bum.
I was well on my way when CR came along. Sure I wanted a baby. But....
Well I am just now getting back to the bum thing.
Despite some small problems along the way, I sure am glad she came along when she did.
Now she is a grown woman. I don't see her as much as I would like, but then what parent does see their kids enough after they grow up?
Happy birthday kid.
Love you, Dad.

2 comments:

BB-Idaho said...

Happy birthday CR! Yup, if it weren't for kids...we would all be bums.

Carol said...

Thanks!! :)