Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tales of the "Drive About" FIVE Being Thankful



On this day of giving thanks across my county, let me add my meager gratitude's as well.
I am thankful for my wife of 41 years and her great tolerance of our difference in temperaments.
...for my children which have added so much to my life




...for my country and my freedoms there in to say and do and travel and be dang near anything I want
...for the land I live in from, sea to shining sea and for all the people in between who voted for and seized the future rather than the past




...for all the beauties of life and God's grace that give eyes and soul to see them




...and for the insight that this is not all there is.
For these I give Thanks.
P.S.
I also give thanks to spellcheck which makes my writting look not too ignorant.

1 comment:

Geoffrey Kruse-Safford said...

It's so good to have you back. You are always missed when you go on these extended vacations. I know they are needed, but, speaking for myself, it's nice to have you around.

Oh, and awesome pictures, thoughts, thanks. Eat well, enjoy the day, etc., etc.