Monday, July 7, 2008

Kitty Visits



Wow, a neat back yard! No dog stink, smells like cats live here. I'll hang out here until mama finds me.



No she is not up there. (You don't live here Mr. Kitten. Where did you come from?)



Alright, I'll stretch my stuff . I'm long and lean and really keen .



What's this? Are there other Cats in the Yard? ( Yes, but this is their yard.)



Wow, they sure are big. I wonder if they will eat me? Mama said Tom cats eat little kittens like me.



Well, doesn't look like they are hungry for little Kitten today. This guys is named Veto. He seems friendly enough. But he smells old.



Yep, Veto is an old guy. He won't play with me at all.



I saw another cat. Maybe he will play!



Ah ha, here he is. His name is Hektor. That's Hektor with a "K", he says.
But Hektor with a K, he hisses. Hector is really young himself and little kittens are not welcome in his yard. So I leave him alone. But Hektor smells like fish. Where's the fish?



Ah Ha, someone left the door open. Cat food, my goodness gracious, tons of cat food,. How will I ever eat all of this?
Psst, don't tell the woman who lives here that the old man left the door open so I could get in.












6 comments:

Trixie said...

Oh my goodness, isn't that a cute kitteh? Does it live with you now? How fortunate that the wind blew that door open just when he was looking for a cafe!

Carol said...

Aaaaaaaah. Another kitty? Why don't kitties just invite themselves to my house?

drlobojo said...

Trixie: Does he live here? NO!
Carol: Be careful what you wish for. Kittens normally come in LITTERS.

Ever wonder why a gang of baby cats is called a litter. Cat litter however does not mean kittens. It is illegal to litter in our city. So every cat with kittens is a criminal? When she has all of her kittens with her is she litter-all.

Erudite Redneck said...

Did God give you a cat?

drlobojo said...

God? No, a goddess named Basset.

drlobojo said...

Kitten update just for the record. Six moths later and the kitten has been back only once and then it was with its mother. No other kittens were with them, and I have not see them again. Kitten is gone.

Come spring however, I wouldn't be susprised to see others.