Sunday, June 29, 2008

Helping Out The Bear


So I go over to the Fatman's to get some pain killer last night and run into his alter ego Junior The Bear sitting on his butt in their living room lamenting his lack of success with his blog.
He is stale he says. He never gets any hits.
Of course he hasn't posted in a month so why should he?
So in trade for the better pain killer stuff I helped him make some "business cards" to hand out to promote his "blog".
So go over to the little twerps blog and comment, and don't tell him I sent you, tell him it was his "business cards" that did it!

(Can you believe Fatman really takes this stuffed animal character around everywhere with him?)

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Don't be dissin' my buddy Junior. Some days he is the only cyber friend I have. We "get" each other in a way no one else does. He is a superstar.

Ba El Zvuv said...

Dear Bear,
It is XANGA not XANG.