Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kristen's Photographers and GSK's Pick as well

In a previous post I talked about photographers and photos that I put at the top of my best list.
Kristen mentioned two photographers that I have had an interest in as well. Here are my picks of what I like best by these two.

Rollingstone's photographer Annie Lieovitz's 'Poor Monkey's Lounge'
has made me want to open a franchise ever since I saw it.



Again this photo of my all time favorite writer and singer,
Emmylou Harris, is a favorite by Leiovitz.



Margarete Bourke White's self portrait on
one of the eagle heads projecting from the Chrysler
Building is my number one favorite by her.



GKS chose this one of the firefighter and the baby from the OKC bombing in 1995.
It won a Pulitzer prize for Charles H. Porter IV.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

That one of Emmylou is gorgeous--don't think I'd seen it before.