Saturday, February 9, 2008

What's In Your Head?

Lost all of your marbles? Scrambled your brains. Shit for brains? Dumb as a door knob?
Well having been accused over time of all of those, I now have definitive proof that I have a brain. Unlike the scarecrow there is something inside that skull besides sawdust or mush.


Getting an MRI is really Star Trek stuff. When I came home I imitated the sounds the machine made for my wife. She was not amused.



They took aout 120 scans just to prove that it all was there.




It is a wondrous thing the brain




Naw, they didn't find what they were looking for.
So I guess Ill be around a while longer.
Say next month they have scheduled a colonoscopy.
Pictures in March.

4 comments:

Pecheur said...

you can keep you colon pix! But it was cool seeing your brain

BB-Idaho said...

Lacking in neurological medical skills, I naturally consulted
http://images.google.com/images?q=brain+mri+photo&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=images&ct=title
..a brief review off all those brain MRIs supports your physician's conclusions. I think.

drlobojo said...

A positive second opinion is welcome. The Radiological analyst has yet to weigh in but it is not expected he/she will find anything.

My doctor asked me what I saw before he told me what he saw. I said, it looks like most of it is there.

Geoffrey Kruse-Safford said...

The brain is one thing. The colon, while fascinating, is a more, um, private thing. I'll trust your testimony without any photographic evidence.

Had one about two years ago. The procedure itself isn't that big a deal, but the prep is just awful.