Sunday, December 9, 2007

Eclectic Pictures

So I had my wife read my rant and she said, honey you know you really are a good photographer. She is a wise woman, but not too bright sometimes after all she did marry me.
So back to my photographs: The eclectic kind ones without a theme or taken just because.


Who you gonna call when you have the urge and mama ain't at home...
That's about the only thing I could guess that this EMS Wagon could be for.


A Cypress Tree knee cap


Unsafe at any speed.



Some women like small things.



How to crop a photo: This is a picture of morning and hope for the future.


This is a picture of foreboding and dread.
Depends on the way you crop what you see, and we all do all the time.


This is a picture of the time my wife said, you need to paint the workshop today before our neighbors start to complain. So I did.

3 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

Great cropping lesson, and I love yer workshop!

Geoffrey Kruse-Safford said...

My wife laughed when she saw the picture of the shop; she also thought you were so wonderful for doing it. It was simultaneously something I would do, and something that is too far away from any talent I possess.

I hope your wife appreciates you. My wife does.

drlobojo said...

Ice,lots of ice, and defferred maintenance by Oklahoma Gas and Electric has put me temporaily our of the blog business. Just using a remote location to check in.
Thanks for the comments guys.